Radical
✚ 0


Assalamualaikum & bonjour fellas :D

Wuuu i think my stomach pain was unbearable -_- i think my period time will be coming soon. plus i always scold Adam lately and he said girls problem lettuw. K you minta kaki sayang :* having a great phone call with him last night :) All he do was laughing over and over again. Nuts. you were nuts baby. Then he said, he's crazy for me. Yeah you're a crazy man, but i love you. Now his credit was ciput and he doesnt know when to topup. dey adam, take your time. I will wait. Sengal.

Lol lately rasa not motivated and so blur. what to do. loading like sia. duduk rumah makan tidur makan tidur. ey yo, i think i already know my three wishes. pmr result please please please help me. i need to fulfill this three wishes badly! daa wishes? you cant ever know :) the day when pmr result was revealed, i will reveal them. dont worry. all you can do just follow me from back. not by my side. bcus that was adam's place :b duhh whatever. Jelly dol . miss my ibu. come home soon. mama, get well soon k bby!

oii dont chu have any twitter account? bored laa. I already asked my lil bro Iwan to make one bcus he already forgot the old one. sakai much laa dik. Tupun kau boleh lupaa. Minta pisau jeh -_- Kakak tak on tahu bising. Gorila much! The rest of you. opps i mean you, own any twitter acc? follow la. i will follow back. vv_lady dont make me sound like krik krik if not, the panda will swallow you 

Having a fever. Achuu. And hair, please grow longer. Faster faster --' Kbye



◄ older

newer ►